- Product Description
- Product Attributes
- Shipping Information
Optimized technology and an elegant modern design are as important for a premium billiard table as its unbeatable price-performance ratio.
- labelled as table for world championships, Euro-tours and European championships
- exclusive tabe fo all EPBF Euro tours und European championships until 2014
- approved and certificated by the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation)
- pocket sizes in current EPBF tournament norm
- constructed with exact specifications for the best playability
- massive brushed metal corners with embedded logos
- split leg leveller for easy readjustment
- easy adjustment of the slate with 18 slate levellers inserted in the internal frame
- drop rubber pockets embedded in the flush castings
- original "Northern Rubber" cushions (Made in England)
- approved for commercial and private use
- 3-piece Rasson nature slate: 25mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 226x113cm
- outer measurements: 254x142cm
- necessary space: 536x423cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate, 416kg
- cloth included (Simonis or Hainsworth), brand and colour of your choice
- The color of the cloth can vary
- because of partial application of natural products and the different display of each monitor, we can't eliminate some color variation
|Kind Of Table
Delivery of your Billiard table
The stated shipping costs (180 Euro incl. VAT) apply to delivery to all destinations in Belgium (We deliver only on ground floor levels). If you want your table delivered to a different country, please feel free to contact us directly.
We will contact you within two working days after purchasing your billiard table to arrange a delivery date. The ordinary period of delivery may take between 4-7 working days. Please note that this is a curbside delivery service. Therefore, you need to make sure to have two strong assistants available on the day of delivery. We also kindly ask you to check for signs of external damage resulting from the transport and, if necessary, report it using the delivery note.
Professional set-up of Billiard tables
By request, our expert staff can deliver and set up each of our billiard tables on offer.
We explicitly recommend the set-up by our staff, as the guarantee will become void in case of problems occurring due to setting up the table on your own authority. The quality of your billiard table is determined by the quality of its set-up. For example, special tools are needed in order to perfectly align the slate, which consists of multiple parts, with the frame. Also, the table cloth must be evenly spanned – an almost impossible task for the layman.
We offer you this service for just 360 EUR per table (VAT incl.) plus shipping..
We will contact you within two working days after the purchase of your billiard table to arrange a delivery and set-up date. As we need to schedule the routes of our fitters in advance, the ordinary period of delivery may take between 1-5 weeks.