- Product Description
- Product Attributes
- Shipping Information
- design based of the EPBF tournament norm
- approved table for all World Championships, Euro-Tours and European Championships, with EPBF permission
- built to exact specifications for maximum playability
- massive metal corners with embedded logos
- splitted foot-plates for easy readjusting
- with 18 setscrews in the frame you can exactly adapt the playfield
- solid frame made of hardwood beams till a strenght of 7cm
- embedded pockets in the metal corners
- elegant sport design
- original "Northern Rubber" cushions, made in England, match the technic specifications of the EPBF and LBSA
- for commercial or residential use
- Original Rasson slate, Rasson is the official slate sponsor of the EPBF (European Pool Billiard Federation)
- 3-pcs slate: 30mm
- playfield: 254x127cm
- table size: 285x158cm
- required space for perfect play: 564x437cm
- packed in 10 boxes + 3-pcs slate
- weight 534kg (table 214kg, slate 320kg)
- included cloth
- The color of the cloth can vary
- because of partial application of natural products and the different display of each monitor, we can′t eliminate some color variation
|Kind Of Table
Delivery of your Billiard table
The stated shipping costs (180 Euro incl. VAT) apply to delivery to all destinations in Belgium (We deliver only on ground floor levels). If you want your table delivered to a different country, please feel free to contact us directly.
We will contact you within two working days after purchasing your billiard table to arrange a delivery date. The ordinary period of delivery may take between 4-7 working days. Please note that this is a curbside delivery service. Therefore, you need to make sure to have two strong assistants available on the day of delivery. We also kindly ask you to check for signs of external damage resulting from the transport and, if necessary, report it using the delivery note.
Professional set-up of Billiard tables
By request, our expert staff can deliver and set up each of our billiard tables on offer.
We explicitly recommend the set-up by our staff, as the guarantee will become void in case of problems occurring due to setting up the table on your own authority. The quality of your billiard table is determined by the quality of its set-up. For example, special tools are needed in order to perfectly align the slate, which consists of multiple parts, with the frame. Also, the table cloth must be evenly spanned – an almost impossible task for the layman.
We offer you this service for just 360 EUR per table (VAT incl.) plus shipping..
We will contact you within two working days after the purchase of your billiard table to arrange a delivery and set-up date. As we need to schedule the routes of our fitters in advance, the ordinary period of delivery may take between 1-5 weeks.